In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was doing the mime because it was hard to find a place to fit it in Natasha, Brook and I's chase.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- I enjoyed working with Brook and Natasha.
- I liked making up a chase.
The story that my group told silently was that I saw here playing with a ball, I told Natasha that we should take it, we did and then the chase begins.
Overall I think my group worked well together because we got our work done and our play turned out great.