Wednesday 5 July 2017

Drama 2017 Term 2

In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.

  • During this unit of learning we:
  • Described the characteristics of silent performances.
  • Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
  • Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
  • Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.

The most challenging part of this unit of learning was doing the mime because it was hard to find a place to fit it in Natasha, Brook and I's chase.

The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
  1. I enjoyed working with Brook and Natasha.
  2. I liked making up a chase. 

The story that my group told silently was that I saw here playing with a ball, I told Natasha that we should take it, we did and then the chase begins.


Overall I think my group worked well together because we got our work done and our play turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment