Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Intergrated learning


We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.

Here is a link to the Leadership modelling book.

We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Integrity, Trustworthy, Resilient, Goal Focused, An Active Thinker and someone who is Motivational.

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is Motivational because when we were at camp I cheered on others if they were scared or unsure about something.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop on is goal focused because I sometimes get off task .

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that  people can be
leaders with out you even knowing e.g a coach of a soccer team.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract .

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles .

No comments:

Post a Comment