Wednesday 6 April 2016

Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

Link to modelling book on online zone.  
My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eyes on the ball and also standing side on .


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible and also Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to play through the shot / follow though .
because i need more power in my shots .

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to have softer hands .
because sometimes my hands are to hard so the ball falls out of the nest .

The game that I enjoyed the most was the game that you had to get it into the hoops and then get it into the goal cones .

No comments:

Post a Comment